Sunday, December 07, 2008


Twittering Away

We just returned from Disney World and Im still trying to get unpacked. Some time away, even if it was walking who knows how many miles around Disney World was needed. There's a Broadway song called, "Stop the World I want to get off." I don't want the world to stop, but a pause button might be nice once in a while. The trip felt a bit like a pause, a break from the reality of the routine of life. It was nice.

All that to say that I'll try to post here more often, and you can always find out what I'm up to at Twitter - SarahSumpolec is my handle there. I find Twitter fun because it's so short - and I can do it from my phone! That tells you how often I'm out and about:-)

So assuming anyone is still reading this thing from time to time, I'm back:-)