Saturday, September 01, 2007


Should Have Known

I've been buried in books. And as an author, I happen to love books. But true to my impulsive nature I agreed to "help out" with a project - creating a library - for my daughter's preschool.

And that project took on a life of it's own. It took way more money and way more time than I thought it would. And it's left me scambling to catch up everwhere else. The kids all started school and activities have begun and I am still trying to catch my breath.

I should know better.

Really, I'm not sure what it's going to take to help me remember to THINK before saying yes to anything.

Sigh.

The worst part is I finished the project on Friday and then found out that there a "ton more books" to add to the library.

Double sigh.

I'm choosing denial at this point. I've got to many other things to do...