Sunday, June 26, 2005


Avoiding real work...

Yeah, I should be writing and I'm taking quizzes instead... oh well. Turned out as Snow White - which is interesting - I think the only thing that scared me was the Beast showed up third. I suppose it's because I do feel misunderstood. People often see me one way and fail to try to find all that's underneath. Boy I could go on about that one. Or I guess it could just be because I have a temper (dropping my head in shame...)



You scored as Snow White. Your alter ego is Snow White! You are very kind and happen to have 7 short dwarf friends... your only flaw is that you easily feel sorry for the less fortunate, and then you get poisoned.

Snow White

100%

Peter Pan

81%

The Beast

75%

Ariel

69%

Pinocchio

63%

Donald Duck

50%

Cinderella

50%

Sleeping Beauty

44%

Goofy

44%

Cruella De Ville

25%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com