Wednesday, January 04, 2006


And the count is...

53 pages!

I've been writing like a mad-woman. And I have the bloodshot eyes to prove it. It's funny how we can push everything aside when we are forced to. I've been ignoring our Christmas decorations (it can wait till this weekend). I've been ignoring my workouts (it can wait till this weekend). I feel like I'm having an affair with my computer lately (though with such a supportive husband, I need not feel guilty:-)

I am showering, thank you very much and I'm feeding and playing with the children but that's about all.

I am determined to finish this screenplay - the sooner the better.

It all has to be in the mail on Friday - the postmark deadline for the contest.

I do need to be more careful with my eating though cause it's really easy to just sit here and eat without thinking while my mind is focused on my little fictional universe. I'd like to finish the screenplay without completely blowing all my hard work for the last month.

New rule: No food at the computer.

Okay, no more blogging...

must write...

must write...

must write...