Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Sarah the strategic!

So I've been a little MIA lately. Mostly because my brain has felt a little MIA as well. I'm busily trying to make plans and prioritize my life because apparently I can't get anything accomplished without a plan!!

So besides working on my business plan (so weird to think of myself as a business!) I have two looming projects. I've got an idea for a new novel that I now need to write a proposal for. And I must write my newest teen novel that will be published online. I'm quite excited about this new venture and when the website goes live I'll let ya'll know.

That is, assuming you are all going to tell me how wonderful it is!

Working on the plan though has not only made me think that everyone needs a plan but it has also helped me clarify what my own purpose is. I can see clearly now the rain is gone...

Seriously, ya'll don't know how huge this is! I've wasted a lot of time this year and now that I have some focus, I'm excited again.

And being a creative person, excitement is a precious commodity - that I needed a shot of!