Thursday, July 13, 2006


Home Sweet Home

Ya'll are great prayer warriors!

I made it through my whole trip without one migraine or horribly embarrassing moment! I'm excited to be home even though I now need to vacuum and mop and do a huge amount of laundry.

It was a good trip all in all. I was able to connect with some online friends that I only get to see at events like this. I got to meet a lot of people in person that I only knew in name. I was able to spend almost four days surrounded by people that get what I do.

I also got a lot of encouragement. Which was nice. You all know that I've been in a tough spot for the last year - unsure as to what I am doing next and where this path is taking me. At times I've been hopeless and at times I've been scared. Being in Denver was a little bittersweet because I got asked a lot about what that next project is going to be.

And I just don't know the answer to that. The encouragement was nice to hear - that I just need to hang in there. To not be anxious. Funny. That's exactly what I'm always telling my seven year old worrier.

I did have two rather extraordinary things happen but they are the kinds of things that I kind of need to see how they will pan out. If they do - you'll be the first to know:-)

In the meantime I'm going to go catch up on my e-mail and convince myself to start in on the laundry. I'll write more about ICRS...I promise.