Tuesday, December 05, 2006


The Creative One

I have been remiss in updating, getting sidetracked with so many things. As I'm sure most of you are as well. My middle daughter turned six last week and since my kids get to go out to dinner at the place of their choosing for their birthday, we ended up at Chuck E. Cheese.

Then I was in agony the rest of the night from a moderate case of food poisoning. It's my second bout with it and let me tell you, I really don't want it to ever happen again. So I wasn't really on my game for her birthday party on saturday. I still think it went well but I'm suffering from Mommy Guilt for not planning more games.

But the other reason I haven't written much is I have been thinking about shifting the focus of this blog. But since I'm not entirely sure what that focus should be, I've been a little stuck. I'm still pondering, praying, hoping for a shot of inspiration. Got ideas? Feel free to send them my way!

Actually, I'm stuck in lots of ways. I'm in the middle of writing a book (actually two-thirds down) but I got a little stuck on that as well last week. So I re-read what I have written so far and I think (I hope) I'm back on track with that.